Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj
Herbergvejen 8, 2700 Brønshøj
Opening hours at reception
February - 12. April
open between 7.00 - 11.00 and 15.00 - 18.00
13. April - 23. September
open between7.00 - 11.00 and 15.00 - 20.00
24. September - 30. November
open between7.00 - 11.00 and 15.00 - 18.00
Check-in between 3pm and 5pm,
for later check-in, please contact the reception before 6pm on the arrival day.
Check-in between 3pm and 5pm. for later check-in, please contact the reception on the arrival day.
Check-out on the departure day, before 10am
- Bed linen and pillowslips must be used and are incl. in the price.
- Cooking or eating in bedrooms is not permitted, but families and individual guest are welcome to use the guest kitchen.
- Smoking is NOT allowed at our hostel. Violation against this, leads to a fee of 2.000 DKK.
- Alcohol and other intoxicants are not permitted at the hostel. (Wine, cider and beer can be bought at the reception )
- Animals may not be brought into the hostel.
- Out of consideration for other guests the hostel must be quiet from 10pm to 7am
- The managers are responsible for the hostels daily operation and their guidelines must therefore be followed
Cancellation Policy for single and families:
Written cancellation at least 2 days before arrival at 12.00 o´clock midday, thereafter we refund the amount.
Cancellation later than 2 days before arrival at 12.00, no refund.
From the airport: Take the METRO to FORUM st. and change to the bus 2A, see below
From Hovedbanegården and Rådhuspladsen (Town Hall square): Take bus no. 2A (towards Tingbjerg), which runs from Hovedbanegården and Rådhuspladsen. Get off at Fuglsang Allé. Turn right along Fuglsang Allé, and about 50 meters further on, you will find Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj. The bus journey from the Town Hall Square (Rådhuspladsen) takes about 15 minutes.
From the freeway (E20 and E47): Leave the freerway at exit 3 (Jyllingevej) on freeway E47/E55 (motor ring 3), and drive on for about 7 km towards Copenhagen (København) along Jyllingevej, which runs directly into Bellahøjvej. Then turn left into Næsbyholmvej, drive about 100m, and turn right into Herbergvejen.
From Rådhuspladsen (Town Hall Square) by car: Drive along H C Andersen’s Boulevard and turn left into Rosenørns Allé immediately after passing the lakes. Continue straight ahead for about 4 km, and then turn right at Fuglsang Allé. About 50 meters further on you will find that Fuglsang Allé runs directly into Herbergvejen.
Write to us
If you have any questions, please send us a message via the contact form below. We strive to answer all messages within 1-2 business days.