Copenhagen has a lot to offer
When arriving in Copenhagen with a CPH-Card in hand,
you are ready for exciting experiences without the hassle of booking and buying.
- Free entry to 86 museums and attractions.
- Free transport by train, bus and Metro.
- Discounts on many attractions and on car rental.
- Includes a comprehensive guide
Choose between a 24-hour CPH-Card and a 72-hour CPH-Card.
CPH-Card is available for adults (over 16 years) and children (10-15 years)
Up to 2 children under the age of 10 are allowed free with each adult card.
PRICE 2019 - Copenhagen Card
Cph - Card 120 hrs, adults
Cph - Card 120 hrs, children
Cph - Card 72 hrs, adults
Cph - Card 72 hrs, children
Cph - Card 48 hrs, adults
Cph - Card 48 hrs, children
Cph - Card 24 hrs, adults
Cph - Card 24 hrs, children
Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj is Smiling big!
Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj has been given the amazing Elite-Smiley. Four big smiling smileys in a row, gives an new elite-smiley.
To get an elite-smiley, the company's smileys has to be big smiling for the last 12 months.
Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj has been awarded an elite smiley for the last ten years!
Our latest elite smiley was given the:
Almost all of our 63 Danhostel Colleagues have conference rooms, but only 28 Danhostels have the specific certificate and can guarantee these facilities…
- The room can be locked
- The room can be dark – so you can see on the TV screen
- The chairs have soft seats
- Possibility for fresh air
- Daylight can come in and bright up the room
- Wireless internet access
- Whiteboard and flipover
- Projector and PC
We offer the best service!
- Its easy to contact the kind staff
- Every meals is prepared inhouse and is served in separate room
- Common area where the guests can meet up
- 3 nice conference rooms, which can also be used for party
- The rooms has nice beds with box- or madrassas
- Wireless internet all over the hostel
- Video surveillance on the parking area and common areas
- Keybox so you can come when it fits you
- Bike rental
- Bedsheets and towels are in the price
Sport- and school group certified
We welcome all kinds of groups on Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj. We can offer you a large breakfast buffet, provide you with lunch packs for excursions, and serve you a solid dinner. The hostel can have up to 218 guests at the same time, so remember to book in advance.
A group must consist of at least 10 persons, with a leader who is responsible for the group.
We have many facilities
At Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj we offer not just a stay over, but also a ton of facilities - some are free and some you have to pay for.
See here some of our facilities
- Big guestkitchen and rental of forks, knives etc.
- Outdoor grill and playground
- Activity room med games, Playstation, Wii, etc.
- Tabletennis and table football
- Snacks & drinks to buy
- and much more...
See our links to attractions nearby, under here...
Just around the corner vi have Grøndals Multi Center; which is Denmarks Biggest Sportscenter, where you can do alot of things from playing tennis to working out etc. We also have Bellahøj swimming stadion, Brønshøj museum and of course just the beautiful Frederiksberg.
Under 5 km away we have Copenhagen and all of its wonderfull attractions; like our boat trips on the canals or you can visit Tivoli or our Zoo and see the new Panda´s.
Visit Tivoli - Copenhagens Biggest Amusementpark
Visit Zoo - and see the new Panda...
See Copenhagen from the seaside on a boattrip
How to travel in Copenhagen
check out this website https://dinoffentligetransport.dk/citypass
To see time schedule and prices for each trip - se this website - https://www.rejseplanen.dk/webapp/index.html?language=en_EN